Notice: I have written in other languages, many interesting articles that you
can read translated in English in this
link.

THE PSYCHOMETRICAL EXPERIENCE THAT THE FAT LADY HAD

 



The writer Carlos Castaneda revealed that, besides himself, the nahual Don Juan Matus had other apprentices, including: The fat Lady, Néstor, and Pablito.  And in his book  'The Eagle's Gift,' Castaneda recounted the following story:


« The Fat Lady told me about her experience with a mysterious stone:

"Something very strange happened to me in the ruins of Monte Alban, in Oaxaca.

I used to go walking around these ruins a lot, even though the nahual Don Juan told me not to set foot there.

I don't know why, but I loved this place. Every time I went to Oaxaca, I went there.

Since women who walk alone are always bothered, I usually went with Pablito, who's very daring. But once I went with Néstor and he saw a glint on the ground. We dug a little and found a very strange stone that fit in the palm of my hand.  They had carved a neat hole in the stone.

I felt very bold, I put my finger in the hole and realized that the stone had been cut to be carried in the hand. Right then and there I began to feel what the owner of that stone felt.

Its owner had been a man of enormous size; I could feel that his hand was twice the size of mine. He clung to that rock because his life depended on it, and in the end, someone killed him.

His terror horrified me. I could feel something approaching me, ready to devour my flesh. That's what that man felt. He was a powerful man, but someone even more powerful than him had captured him.

He could sense that someone was after the owner of the stone. He could feel his terror. Without a doubt, it was a very powerful sorcerer, and whoever was after him not only wanted to kill him but also wanted to eat his flesh.

This truly frightened me. At that moment I should have thrown the stone, but this feeling I was experiencing was so new that I kept holding it in my hand.

When I finally let go, it was too late: something inside me had been trapped. I had visions of men approaching, dressed in strange clothes. I felt them biting me, tearing at the flesh of my legs with their teeth and small, sharp knives.

That man, when they were killing him, clung to the stone so that he could gather all his concentration.

The nagual said that the man's power shifted from his body to the stone; he knew what he was doing and did not want his enemies to benefit by devouring his flesh. »
(Chapter 1, extracts)





OBSERVATION

As usual, we don't know if this story told by Carlos Castaneda was really true or if it was a story invented by this writer.

But esotericism explains that some people who have activated their clairvoyance (consciously or unconsciously) can, simply by touching an object, see the person who owns or created this object, or events or places related to that person or object. This ability is called psychometry.

So maybe the Fat Lady did psychometrically interpret this stone.








No comments:

Post a Comment