Notice: I have written in other languages, many interesting articles that you
can read translated in English in this
link.

DON JUAN SUPERNATURALLY PREVENTED CARLOS CASTANEDA'S CAR FROM STARTING

  




In his book 'A Separate Reality' Carlos Castaneda recounted the following event:

« Don Juan told me: "I can apply my will to your car and it will stop working."

Then Don Juan got into my car and took a seat, and gestured for me to imitate him as he settled into his place.

"Watch what I do," he said , "since I am a crow, I will first let down my feathers."

It made his whole body tremble. His movements reminded me of a sparrow dipping its feathers in a puddle. He lowered his head like a bird dipping its beak in the water.

"That feels so good," he said and started laughing.


His laughter was strange. It had a peculiar, mesmerizing effect on me. I remembered hearing him laugh like that many times before. Perhaps the reason I had never been explicitly aware of it was that Don Juan had never laughed like that long enough in my presence.

"Now try to start your car," Don Juan told me.

I shifted into gear and automatically pressed the accelerator. The gear started to click without the engine starting. Don Juan's laughter was a rhythmic, soft cackling. I tried again, and again. I spent about ten minutes trying to start the engine. Don Juan cackled the whole time. Then I gave up and sat there, feeling the weight of my head.

He stopped laughing and scrutinized me, and then I knew his laughter had forced me into a kind of hypnotic trance. Although I was fully aware of what was happening, I felt like I wasn't myself.

During the time I couldn't start my car, I was very docile, almost numb. It was as if Don Juan wasn't just doing something to the car, but to me as well.

When he stopped cackling, I was convinced the spell was broken, and I impetuously shifted gears again. I was certain that Don Juan had only mesmerized me with his laughter, making me believe I couldn't start my car.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me curiously, while I shifted gears and furiously pumped the pedal.

Don Juan patted me and said that the fury would "strengthen" me and that perhaps I wouldn't need another bath in the water. The angrier I could get, the faster I would recover from my encounter with the ally.

"Don't worry," I heard Don Juan say, "kick the cart."

His natural, everyday laughter burst forth, and I felt ridiculous and laughed shyly.

After a while, Don Juan said he had let go of the car. And the engine started! »
(Chapter 13, extracts)






OBSERVATIONS

Esoterically, there are several possibilities to explain how Don Juan prevented Castaneda's car from starting:

One is that with his astral hand he blocked the mechanism to start the engine.

Another possibility is that his will was so strong that he was able to prevent the engine from starting.

But the most plausible possibility is that Don Juan did indeed hypnotize Castaneda, and Castaneda believed he was reversing the march, but in reality he was not.







No comments:

Post a Comment