Notice: I have written in other languages, many interesting articles that you
can read translated in English
in these links:
Part 1 and Part 2.


ENCOUNTERS OF MIRZA MOORAD WITH THE MASTERS




Mirza Moorad Alee Beg belonged to the Theosophical Society in its beginnings in India, and when in 1881 the spiritists expressed their distrust of the existence of the Transhimalayic Masters, he wrote a letter witnessing that he had contact with them:


« Further I testify that I have the strongest conviction, based on reasons which, though authoritative, are purely natural and physical, that the said “Brothers” are a mysterious fraternity, the ordinary location of which is the regions north of the Himalayas.

Having just read in the London Spiritualist a review of Mr. Sinnett’s book, “The Occult World,” I find in it more than a doubt expressed as to the reality of the “Brothers,” that body of mystics to which the personage known as “Koot Hoomi Lal Singh” belongs.

The Editor of the paper would have his readers believe that the said person is a creation of Madame Blavatsky’s fancy. He says:

-         “Mr. Sinnett has never seen Koot Hoomi, nor does he mention that any other Theosophist in India has had that privilege.”

As some persons may express the same doubts, and also some, while admitting their genuine character, may attribute them to agency other than that to which Madame Blavatsky refers them (the so-called “Brothers,” etc.).

I hereby declare that not only have I within the last few days seen one of the persons so designated at the Headquarters of the Theosophical Society at Bombay, but that I have very good reasons (which I cannot go into more fully now) to know that the said persons are not “spirits” but real human beings exercising powers out of the ordinary.

Both before and after my connection with the Theosophical Society I have known and conversed with them personally and witnessed the most wonderful results (which would ordinarily be described as miraculous), but I must emphasize my declaration that I do not regard them as supernatural and am altogether materialistic (or rather naturalistic) in my conceptions of the agency producing them.

Further I testify that I have the strongest conviction, based on reasons which, though authoritative, are purely natural and physical, that the said “Brothers” are a mysterious fraternity, the ordinary location of which is the regions north of the Himalayas.


MIRZA MOORAD ALEE BEG
Acting President of the Saorashtr Theosophical Society at Baunagar»


(This testimony was published in “Theosophist”, August, 1881, p.230)


~ * ~

And the editor of the magazine "Spiritualist" was wrong in his statements because Mr. Sinnett did claim to have seen Master Kuthumi, as I detail it in this other article (link).

And there are also many people who claimed to have had an encounter with the Masters, both in India and outside India, and I am compiling their narrations are in this blog and there are already more than 40 witnesses that I have found.











No comments:

Post a Comment