Notice: I have written in other languages, many interesting articles that you
can read translated in English in this
link.

CAROL TIGGS REVEALS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER CARLOS CASTANEDA'S DEATH




Carol Tiggs was the only person very close to Carlos Castaneda who did not disappear after he died on April 27, 1998, and consequently she became the leader of Castaneda's followers.

And regarding what happened to Castaneda and his warriors, Carol gave two different versions: one to the staff of Cleargreen, which is the company that Castaneda founded to market his teachings; and Carol gave a very different explanation to her friend Amy Wallace. 





WHAT CAROL TOLD THE CLEARGREEN STAFF



After Castaneda's death, Carol preferred not to reveal Castaneda's passing and the disappearance of her companions to the public, but she did have to tell the Cleargreen staff something because they lived with Castaneda's women almost every day.

And what she told them was that Castaneda “had burned inside” and that the women who had left had done so in pairs at the Westwood compound.

Carol stated that Castaneda and Nury left together, then Florinda and Taisha, and then Kylie and Talia.


 

       
 
  



Cleargreen members were given tours of the complex, shown where the departures supposedly took place in specific rooms, and some were even told that Taisha carried all her magical jewelry with her to "charge" them, before leaving individual items with the women in the group.




Cid's observations

The Westwood compound was the residence where Castaneda lived with several of his witches.

Nury was Castaneda's adopted daughter, Florinda and Taisha were his personal disciples, Kylie was the leader of the Tensegrity instructors, and Talia was the president of Cleargreen.

All of them, along with Carol who was 'the nagual woman', were Castaneda's closest women.

And in Castaneda's teachings it is mentioned that the shamanic warriors who are flawless do not die but burn through inner fire and enter into infinity.







Carol confides in Amy



In the weeks following Castaneda's death (between May and June 1998) Carol confided the truth to Amy Wallace, whose house in Westwood she visited almost daily to relax by the pool and get away from the Cleargreen members, who sought her guidance as their only remaining leader.

Carol told Amy that Florinda, Taisha, Kylie, and Talia had committed suicide.

And she also told him a gruesome story about Nury, who had called her on the phone from a motel in Death Valley, after a failed suicide attempt.

Carol told Amy that when Nury left for the desert, she left her apartment a complete mess, which she, Tracy Kramer, and Brandon Scott had to clean up. Then, they divided up her most valuable belongings and distributed them among the group members.

After allegedly receiving a call from Nury, Carol claimed she drove to Nury's location with a large sum of money to give her, only to find her "covered in blood." She told Amy that Nury clung pathetically to her leg, repeatedly saying she was "useless and a total failure."

Carol stated that she told Nury to go to Ireland and set up a printing business.


Carol also made many revealing statements to Amy that indicated her feelings toward the other members of the group. Shortly after Castaneda's death, she told Amy, "I don't like what's gone, and I don't like what's left!"

And on another occasion Carol told Amy that she didn't leave with the other women because "she no longer wanted to be under their command."

As the weeks went by, Carol complained about the Cleargreeners: "They're all chasing me! He left and they want to squeeze every last drop out of me. Why can't they take care of themselves? I feel like all these idiots are puppies sucking on my tits!"

And she also confessed: "My heart is broken, completely broken. Carlos broke it, and I don't know if I'll ever get over it. I'm sure I'm going to need a lot of therapy!"

Furthermore, Carol stated that Amy "had everything in life while she herself had nothing." At one point, after a relaxing swim in the pool, she exclaimed, "Now I have all the power! I have it! I'm the only one who knows what really happened, and everyone loves me for it!"



Finally, Carol described to Amy her last conversation with Florinda:

"Florinda was getting ready to leave. She didn't show any affection towards me, not even an 'I love you,' nothing. It was very cruel. Suddenly, at the door, she turns to me and says:"

"Muni [the last name Carol had taken], were you ever jealous of the nagual and his women?"

I replied, "No, Florinda, I didn't have any. I had other problems with him, believe me, but that wasn't one of them... I'm not jealous. I mean, listen, after all, I was the number two pimp."

Then Florinda smiled and said, "Well... he had many women, you know?"

And I thought to myself, "Now he wants to go to confession?"

She added, "I was just curious," and turned and left. Not a hug, not a kiss, not a thank you, not a goodbye, nothing  .




Cid's observations

In front of the other members of Cleargreen, Carol continued with this charade that Castaneda and his women had managed to transform themselves into beings of light and achieved immortality (something similar to what Buddhists say when a lama transforms his body into the 'rainbow body' and enters Nirvana).

But in front of Amy, Carol confessed that Castaneda had died from liver cancer and that the other women had decided to commit suicide.

Amy Wallace was friends with all of them, and later revealed these confessions that Carol made to her, and the experiences she had with Castaneda and his group, in a book she wrote entitled "The Sorcerer's Apprentice".

Most likely, those confessions were true, with the exception of the last encounter that Carol claimed to have had with Nury, which sounds like a lie invented by Carol because it is difficult to imagine her driving for hours to Death Valley to bring money to Nury (who also wanted to commit suicide) and even more so knowing that Carol felt a lot of antipathy towards Nury who for a long time had taken Carol's place as Castaneda's favorite.

And as detailed in Amy's book, Carol suffered many years of humiliation and abuse because of Nury.







No comments:

Post a Comment