Notice: I have written in other languages, many interesting articles that you
can read translated in English
in these links:
Part 1 and Part 2.


THE EXPERIENCES THAT JOSÉ XIFRÉ HAD WITH BLAVATSKY

 
José Xifré was an important member of the Spanish Theosophical Society and a direct student of Blavatsky.
 
 
And in the first meeting he had with her, he said that:
 
« I felt that the glance of H.P.B. had penetrated and destroyed the personality that I had been up to that moment: a process, new, strange, inexplicable, but most real, effectual and undeniable, was accomplished in the innermost recess of my moral and spiritual nature. The transformation took place, and from that moment the old personality, with its ideas, tendencies, and prejudices more or less ingrained, disappeared.
 
I shall not try to explain this seemingly startling fact, which like all others is based on the great law of Karma; but never will it lie erased from my memory. Every time I saw H.P.B., my affection, loyalty and admiration for her increased. To her I owe all that I know, for both mental tranquility and moral equilibrium were attained on making her acquaintance. » 
(Lucifer, August 1891, p.456)
 
 
 
 
And on another occasion he claimed that Blavatsky had saved his life twice, and once was when he was leaving London for the Continent.
 
She told him:
 
-      "You are not going to travel today."
 
Xifré replied that he should do it, to which Blavatsky insisted that he shouldn't, and he replied:
 
-      "But I must go, it is absolutely necessary for me to leave, I cannot postpone my trip."
 
To which Blavatsky replied:
 
-      "You must not go, you must stay in London tonight."
 
She ordered him to and he reluctantly complied, but the next morning the newspapers reported that the train that Mr. Xifré was to take had suffered a terrible derailment.
 
(Theosophist, September 1911, p.897)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment