Notice: I have written in other languages, many interesting articles that you
can read translated in English
in these links:
Part 1 and Part 2.


THE KYBALION EXAMINED BY RICHARD SMOLEY


 
 
Richard Smoley is a scholar in mysticism and the publishing house Tarcher Perigee & Penguin asked him to write a dissertation about the Kybalion, which this publishing house put as a prologue in the centenary edition that it published in 2018, and the text can be read at this link.
 
 
The beginning of this dissertation Mr. Smoley had previously written for New Dawn magazine in 2011, which you can read at this link.
 
 
For copyright reasons I avoid transcribing these texts on the blog, but I inform you for those who are interested in reading them. The points that I consider most relevant from his dissertation I have put in other articles of the blog that deal with The Kybalion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment