Notice: I have written in other languages, many interesting articles that you
can read translated in English
in these links:
Part 1 and Part 2.


THE ROSICRUCIAN LODGE THAT WAS IN ENGLAND ACCORDING TO SPENCER LEWIS


 
Harvey Spencer Lewis, the founder of AMORC, claimed that in September 1915 an important French Rosicrucian dignitary, Mr. Gérôme Vernier, sent him a letter in which, among other things, he wrote the following:
 
« I am visiting your magnificent Country and City in companionship and fellowship with the Supreme Magus (13th Illuminati A.M.O.R.C. England) and it gives to me the extreme pleasure to present to you the compliments of the Order R.C. en France and prey for an informal interview at either your home or at my hotel.
 
I rest assured that the Respected Secretary of our Grand Lodge has informed you of my unofficial visit to this country, and while I shall not be able to remain in New York City longer than several days (being en route with the Supreme Magus to the Canadian Grand Lodge) it will confer upon me pleasure to examine any reports you may have prepared and to tender any help or advice you feel may supplement the able instructions of our Supréme Concile. »
 

 
We see therefore that Mr. Vernier points out that in September 1915 there was already a Rosicrucian Grand Lodge in England that even had a Supreme Magus with the 13th Illuminati degree of AMORC.
 
But how true is this?
 
 
Well, in this other article I show you that this letter was prepared by Lewis himself and therefore that England Rosicrucian Grand Lodge was simply another of the many lies that Lewis invented (see link).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment